Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 17: Technology

So, I realized that of the few people I know doing this challenge, 2 of them are still stuck on day 29...and have been as long as I've been on day 15. My goal is to finish this thing...eventually. So, here we are again. Day 17. Technology.

I didn't have to look very far for this one. This is generally what my desk looks like on a daily basis:
*a couple of digital cameras (that I use on the regular)
*my work computer (with wireless mouse and keyboard...which I may think are some of the greatest things ever)
*7 or 8 jump drives...assuming the students haven't borrowed them, never to return
*a video camera (mostly used for taping VBA games to watch later on)
*my laptop (because it has better software and can do more awesome stuff than my work computer)
*another laptop (either my old one or a student's...because my office is safer than other places at my work)
*a few cell phones that have been confiscated throughout the course of the day, due to our "no cell phones at work" policy
*my Nike headphones (I love them because they sound good and they stay in my ears when I run)
AND...
*MY cell phone (because I have to be accessible to everyone at all times, even the kids that aren't supposed to have their phones with them, just in case someone needs to reach me. Because everything is that urgent. Sometimes I ignore it anyway)



No comments:

Post a Comment