Sunday, September 18, 2011

At the beginning of Day 3:

According to the measurements, and the scale, at the beginning of Day 3, I have lost:
8.5 inches (total. They measure about 15 different things, so I suppose you can't help but lose some inches the way it's set up) but, I've also lost....

11.2 lbs. In 4 days. And I actually feel pretty good.

I'm not hungry. I feel healthy. I've been running most of these days and I haven't noticed that I feel more tired or out of shape than usual. Maybe there's something to this after all.

I haven't been able to tell if I feel waaaay healthier than usual (you know, all cleansed and such), but I am feeling pretty good. We'll have to see how day 9 ends up.

For now, I have 5 shake days and then 2 more cleanse days (and at least 16 more "check-up" calls or texts before I can really form an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment