Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 1: Self Portrait

Here goes the 30 Day Photo Challenge. Day 1. A self portrait.

Easy enough. I've taken enough euro-shots (what my friends call self-takes) over the years, but this time, it'll just be me. No problem.

Except, I forgot to take the picture. All day long I had. Just never had the camera when I was thinking about it.

Luckily for me, I work overnights...so my days just run together. So, today is just like yesterday. I took my self portrait yesterday...or today. Or something.

Still, an easy picture. I walked into my office to take a quick picture between breakfast and leaving for our "Free Monday" trip thingy. I also knew that this would take more than one shot.

Take one:


Mmmmm....yeah. ( For the record...that pineapple was excellent...we snuck it into the movies today. Delicious)

Take tw....knock, knock...
Miss Tiff, how was your weekend?
Miss Tiff, can I have....
Miss Tiff, gimme some of your grapes...I ain't never had those before
Tiff, can you print off the....

Take two:


Wait, how did he get in there?

Self-portait, take three:


And then I realized...these guys that are always around, hanging out in my office, just cause they like me...they're a part of who I am. A part of my self. They belong in my self portrait as a representation of the kids who make up a part of who I am.
Ok, seriously....where does he come from?


and that is all. Day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment