Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 2: What I wore today.

Even though today is yesterday and yesterday is today...or I just need sleep between jobs to break up the days...I did day 2 today also...cause there were two separate days in there somewhere.

What I wore today.

Again, I'm in my office, trying to figure out how to do what I wore today...I decide I'm going to start with the shoes. Classic black and white Chucks. Some of my favorite shoes. Comfortable and they go with everything. Or I make them go with everything.


But then, the boys want to get in on the action...just because they want to show off their swagg. So, What I Wore Today turns into What WE Wore Today

into

Alright. You're in. What are you wearing today?


Nike makes a lot of money off these guys.

As far as my outfit?

The Chucks.
Jeans from the Gap (no, these are not THE jeans)
Tank top from Target
and the ever-present zip up hoodie...this one happens to be from Nike. I have to fit in somehow.



But then, I got home from work and put this on:





Sweatpants that are 3 sizes too big and a tank top I could paint in.



The guys wanted to make sure you saw the one accessory they are never without.

1 comment: