Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 6: From a High Angle

So, the angle isn't super high...but it'll work.
This is my dog. She's not very photogenic and I think she knows it.

Her name is Drizzle. Yes, Drizzle. I got Drizz from the Humane Society about a year ago. Kind of on a whim. I had gone with my co-worker, CH, to see if they had a bird. While we were there, we decided to go through the dog area. And CH pointed out this dog:

I ended up getting her, and she's been a great dog. Except for one thing. She gets nervous around cars. I mean, really nervous. You can tell because she drools. A lot. Every time.
A day or so after I got her, I took her to work. My boss, Rodney, called her over, not knowing about her little problem and ended up with wet pants. Whoops...he laughed, but said we had to name her Drizzle. Ok, boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment