Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 10: A Bad Habit

Habit (noun) 1. an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary. (Dictionary.com)

So, as I started taking pictures for my bad habit, another one became screamingly obvious in the photos (not that I didn't already know it was a problem). The obvious one is that I don't always keep my office straightened up and filed away. As we started the summer program, all of the paperwork and hand-outs and books and stuff landed in my office. And stayed there. And then the piles got added to. And just kept stacking up. And this bad habit trumps the other one.

Luckily, I have a stellar intern

(his official title is "the man")
who has taken charge of this project. (I tell myself it's because he likes me so much, but mostly I think he just likes telling the other kids that are around for the day what to do.) This week some of the kids' worksites were closed for a few days, so we had to find things for them to do around the office. I had lots of ideas. Most of them having to do with the state of my office.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment